Tuesday 19 August 2008

Well here we are....

As the title says- here we are. I decided to start a blog after thinking about it for a long time. Now seemed quite an apt time to start one as we start a new chapter in our life after moving away from (my) 'hometown'. I have never lived more than a mile or so away from my parents but we made the move to be closer to hubby's work so here we are! I'm not sure what my blogging skills will be like but I'll give it a go. As the title of my blog says it's 'the little things that count'. My blog might be boring at times but it's all about the things that count to me & my family.
My family are me (Brenny/Mommy), Bryn/Daddy, Joshua, Matty, Iona-Mae & Nathaniel/Nate. We have just moved to Cheadle to be closer to Bryn's work. It's made such a difference already. His commute has gone from an hour to around 10 minutes & he can even pop home for lunch! After a bit of a fight (we had to appeal for Matty's place) we have got the 3 eldest children into a local school that we are all happy with. The school uniform is all bought & ready to be used when they start in 2 weeks.
I don't really know what else to say but as you read our blog you get to know us a little more & the things that are important to us........



1 comment:

Jacquie said...

Nana checking in...it's nice that you have begun your blog honey. I know you've been considering doing one for awhile and I'll be reading along.

Congratulations on your first blog entry!

Mom x