Friday 29 July 2011

It's been a long time.....

I can't believe how long it's been since I wrote my blog! I've been thinking about writing it again so decided today was the day.
Lots has changed. We have moved house - 5 days away from where we lived previously- & we bought this house- our first ever home purchase! We have been here now for about 20 months. We still have lots to do in the house- & out of the house - but we're getting there. Hopefully at some point we'll be able to extend.
Hubby is still working at the same place & I've started work again, part time, in October. I'm loving being back at work.
The kids are growing up fast. Nathaniel starts school in September as Joshua will begin his last year in Primary school.
As well as my work I also do some voluntary work for BFN & I'm also a parent governor at my Children's school.
Well not much more to say but I'll be updating later with some pictures & a 'what we have done today' type post.

No comments: