Saturday 3 September 2011

I can cut in straight line!


So, as I have been doing more crafting, especially sewing, I decided to invest in a cutting mat & rotary cutter. It arrived last night while I was in work- the delivery guy told the kids it was a cake- It was an A1 flat box lol.
Here it is
I got a great deal from Creative Grids  I bought one of their starter sets which included a cutting mat, a rotary cutter & a ruler. It came in at under £45 for the 3 items, a saving of over £10, plus I also purchased an extra blade for the cutter. The lady at Creative Grids was really helpful & made me up a pack with imperial & metric measurements on the mat. Delivery was really fast & included in the price!
I have just laid it out on the table & had a go with a scrap piece of fabric- oh my! How have I ever managed before now without one. It's great! I now have a long list of projects that I have been lining up ready for when my mat arrived. Now all I have to do is make a start! Not sure what I will do first....I'm off to have a look........

No comments: