It all started out well- I managed to cut all the pieces - straight!
The next thing to do was make the handles & after a brief issue with the tension on the machine they were made.
Then I went on & made the rest of the bag. I found the pattern quite hard to follow but I often struggle with patterns because they just don't make sense & I don't 'get' what they are telling me! I think when logic was given out I was probably last in line!
Eventually I managed to get the bag finished!
It folds up into a neat little 'pack' so you can keep it in your handbag.
For some reason, I think a combination of the strap being a bit too short & the velcro being sewn on wrong, the bag folds up into an unintentional bow. Kinda cute though.
I've yet to test out my bag but I like it but I will be making more. Hopefully next time I won't make so many mistakes!